Sunday 5 April 2015

Introduction thing I guess

Hey hey hey!!!

I'm Amy and I'm not quite sure why I'm creating a blog but I will scan my jumbled and chaotic mind on a few reasons...

A. I am feeling REALLY REALLY REALLY unmotivated right now, I need some kind of inspiration of some sort (hopelessly clings onto the superstition in me)

B. I enjoy writing! I am currently studying at Sixth Form and have NO idea what I want to do in the future. I have received a work placement at the Express and Star which is the local newspaper in my area (like a 'taster' week of what it's like being a super cool hip journalist) and I am looking forward to it but also want to clasp anxiety into the tiny pile of shit it is.

C. I like the idea of having a virtual diary that I can look back on when I'm old and wrinkly.

For starters, my blog will not be on anything specific; I enjoy a lot of things in life. I'm like a jack of all hobbies.

I will try so hard to stick at this; I want to make wrinkly Amy proud.

Ya so...
Laters
Amy Whippersnapper III 

No comments:

Post a Comment